Thursday, June 2, 2011

A phonics matching game & our new activity/pocket chart

The first thing I've will share is a phonics matching game that I've been working on for a month or so... I printed all the pics, colored them, pasted on construction paper and then laminated. My niece Shelby helped by making matching alphabet cards for sorting. They are just double sided note cards with scrap booking letters glued on.




The other thing we're excited to start using is our new activity/pocket chart. My fantastic step dad, Dean, who is a school teacher had this laying around collecting dust- so he graciously gave it to us. I have already made sentences for learning Maddy's full name, phone number and home address. She will love working on these things with our new chart.





I can't wait to show photos of us using these in action cause we plan to use them A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment