Monday, September 20, 2010

Homeschooling?? Where are you?

So for those that know and those that don't, I've been prepping a homeschool curriculum for, oh, EVER.. not really but it feels like that. It's been about 2 months in the making. We are technically ready to launch, and were set to start last Monday, but then it seemed like one thing after another kept getting in the way. So here I am to recommit and pledge to (ahem, try my hardest) start next Monday. I should be over this cold/allergy/sinus hate-fest that is currently keeping me couch ridden. I have put so much work and planning into this, I am eager to get started and see how Miss Moo enjoys everything. At times I wonder if I'm simply using things as excuses to stall so I don't have to realize that she has zero interest in learning. But I know that's foolish, she loves to learn and work on things with me. The nice thing about all this is... she's not technically at the Pre-K age so I'm not feeling duty bound to keep a strict schedule (or that I'm harming her education by not). I am hoping to post some pics of the prep stuff I've done and what our school room looks like. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment