Monday, September 20, 2010

Meal Plans

Here is my meal plan for the next 2 weeks. It's just a rough idea, nothing is set in stone but it's nice to know that on any given day- we have food in the house for each of these recipes. I try to base the sequence by what food's go bad quickest. I also try to mix up the style of food so it's not the same cuisine back to back (i.e. mexican, italian, american). If you see anything that interests you just comment and I will send you the recipe. Also- my disclaimer is that I tend to "trash can" cook- meaning I sometimes throw things together and hope it tastes good. So some of my recipes are a little wonky.

Mexican Pizza, Beans
Ranch Chicken, rice a roni, Broccoli
Burgers, deli fries
Dijon Chicken, rice, sugar snap peas
Tuna Casserole, peas
Dorito Chicken, corn, brussels sprouts
Potato Soup
Pork Tenderloin with potatoes, carrots, onions, french bread
Hamburger Helper
Breakfast- sausage gravy and biscuits

Add in room for leftovers every few days, and the occasional dine out.

That's pretty much it, I make my meal plan every 2 weeks so I will be posting each time I finish a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment