Friday, September 24, 2010

To Do List

I have noticed that I seem to have better luck getting things accomplished if I organize them and have a list to go off.. I also enjoy the satisfaction of crossing things off said list once finished. So I'm going to try putting up a to do list each week and keeping track of it. We shall see how it goes.

To do list for next week:
Finish setting up school room and organizing the closet
Clean bedroom and get rid of 50% of all the clutter
Meal plan for grocery shopping on Thursday
Work on debt binder and spreadsheets
Finish photo collage frames that have been sitting on the top shelf for months
Make folder games for Maddy
Change out the games/toys on Maddy's shelf in the living room
Begin looking through the trailer to bring stuff in
Clean off bar and decorate for fall
Hang photo's in dining room

Ok this is a good start... we will see what I get done, and what I add after having some time to think.
I really can't wait to get back to feeling well- this cold has claimed an entire week of my life and I'm getting pretty impatient to get back to normal. Hope everyone has a safe and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment